Best Practice Guidelines: Healthcare Practice Management & POPIA Compliance Framework
Best Practice Guidelines: Healthcare Practice Management
POPIA Compliance Framework
Copyright © 2021 GoodX Software. All rights reserved.
GoodX online Learning Centre
9. Clinical Information: Roles, Purpose & Process Diagram
Before, during and after treatment of a patient it may be necessary to communicate with the patient as well as other practitioners. GoodX offers a couple of methods for communicating with patients and other practitioners, here are some examples:
SMS/Email messages can be sent in bulk or to a specific patient/debtor. For example, an SMS can be sent to a patient to remind them of an appointment they have. Another example is sending a bulk SMS/Email to a filtered list of your debtors/patients to inform them of a promotion.
myGC is a platform that patients can use to keep their medical profile up to date and where some of their clinical documents are stored such as scripts and sick notes. Custom forms/questionnaires can also be sent to a patient via myGC to be completed and can then be reviewed by the practitioner.
Call events are VOIP calls that are usually linked to tasks that can be displayed like appointments on the diary. Call events can also be created independently via the task screen. A call event can be used to discuss a patient’s medical test results, the outstanding balance on their account, etc.
Telehealth is the distribution of health-related services and information via electronic information and telecommunication technologies. It allows long-distance patient and clinician contact, care, advice, reminders, education, intervention, monitoring, and remote admissions.
GoodX Telemed enables you to do online video calls/consultations with your patients without physical contact, due to either long distances or to promote social distancing to avoid contagious diseases.
grandXchange is a data exchange portal for practitioners.
The purpose of the Practitioners Portal is to
- Share theatre lists & operation details for shared procedures: the surgeon(s) and anaesthesiologist(s) will be able to share data based on a shared theatre list
- Send electronic referral letters (IN DEVELOPMENT)
- Receive feedback after referrals (IN DEVELOPMENT)
The portal is available to
- Practitioners who work on the GoodX Web App to be able to share data with other practitioners who do not have GoodX Web App; and
- Practitioners who both work on the GoodX Web App so that they can sync data through Grand Exchange and work directly on their GoodX Web Apps.
Capturing data on Grand Exchange does not create debtors in any Practice Management Application, but creates a shared knowledge base for practitioners who are involved in shared procedures. Medical debtors can be opened in the software based on shared information.