Best Practice Guidelines: Healthcare Practice Management & POPIA Compliance Framework
Best Practice Guidelines: Healthcare Practice Management
POPIA Compliance Framework
Copyright © 2021 GoodX Software. All rights reserved.
GoodX online Learning Centre
16. Reports: Roles, Purpose, Dates & Terminology
16.8. Practice Overview Report
The Practice Overview Report is a high-level summary of how your Practice is performing. Use it to quickly see some basic performance metrics for your Practice.
Overview of the practice transactions for a certain period. The report will also indicate the audit trail for a certain period.
The following information should be on the report detail:
- Account number
- Invoice and Capture date
- Financial period
- Turnover, Cashflow and Journals
- Outstanding total, Medical aid and patient outstanding
- Last user that did a transaction on the debtor's account
- The Cashbook the receipt was posted into