The purpose of the Reports is for the Practitioner to draw a Report for bookkeeping purposes. A report is a document that presents information in an organized format for a specific audience and purpose. In this case for the Practice and the Doctors.
- GoodX Reports communicate information which has been compiled as a result of data generated by the system.
- GoodX Reports can cover a wide range of data.
- Most of the GoodX Reports are accurate, objective and complete when its generated correctly.
The Daybook Report displays a complete list of all the transactions processed between specified dates.
The Debtor Transaction Drilldown Report is used to generate the following Reports:
- Debtor Control Ledger Report - Monthly
- Audit trail Report (Transactions) - Daily & Monthly
- Audit trail Report (Billing items) - Daily & Monthly
- Movement Summary Report - Monthly
- Code Statistics Report - Daily & Monthly